Hockey club Moravske Toplice is the Youngest Field hockey club in Slovenia at the moment.
The Club is established on 6 December 1996.
In the first Years the players came from other field hockey clubs, and partly from neighboring Croatia. Today our club has its own Youth source.
Our club is seated in Moravske Toplice and is Member of the Municipality Sport Federation Moravske Toplice and Member of the Slovenian Fieldhockey Association.
In 2007 there are about 65 players in all categories (U-10, U-12, U-14, U-16, Youth, Women and Men).
We play in the 1st Field hockey League of Slovenia, in which are also: HK Pliva Lipovci, HK Triglav Predanovci and DSR Murska Sobota.
Members(Men and Women) are also playing in international Inter-League, in which are playing clubs from Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia.
Some of our Members are also playing for the Slovenian National Field hockey Team.
Our club plays on a turf of artificial grass in the Sport Park Terme 3000 in Moravske Toplice
We provide by ourselves the equipment which are necessary for Field hockey.
North-Eastern Slovenia, 5 km away from Murska Sobota(15 km from Austrian Border, 35 km from Croatian and Hungarian Border).
About 1 Hour cardrive from Graz-Airport(Austria)and Maribor(Slovenia), aprox.2 - 3 Hours from Airport Brnik/Ljubljana(Slovenia)/ Vienna-Airport(Austria)/ Budapest Airport(Hungary)/ Zagreb-Airport(Croatia). From Frankfurt is by car aprox. 8 Hoursdrive away.
Graz-Airport(Austria): Almost every Day with Ryanair.com: London-Stansted (4x per Week: Mon., Wed.,Fri., Sun.) and Barcelona-Girona( 3x per Week: Tue,.,Thu.,Sat.), Lufthansa, Tuifly.com, Intersky, AUA/Austrian, Rheinair.net(from/to Zurich), Robin Hood (2x Daily: From/to Zurich).
For exact location and how to drive, click here!
Our download HERE our .zip file for NAVIGATION SYSTEMS(TomTom, Garmin,..) with all hockeypitches in Slovenia.
Indoorhockey: U-10: 3rd Place, U-12: 1st Place, U-14: 2nd Place, U-16: 2nd Place, YOUTH: 2nd Place, Women: 2nd Place, MEN: 3rd Place
EUROHOCKEY CLUB CHALLENGE IV-MEN, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA: 1st Place!!!
INTERLEAGUE: Men: 4 place, Women 3rd Place
National League: MEN: 2nd place, Women: 1st Place, Youth: 2nd Place, U-16: 1st Place, U-14: 2nd place, U-12: 2nd place, U-10: 1st Place
Season 2007/2008 :
- Interleague 2007/2008: Women: 2nd Place, Men: 6th Place.
- 1st National Slovenian League: U-12: , U-14: U-16: , Youth: , Women: , Men: .
- National Indoor hockey Competition: U-10: 2nd Place, U-12: 2nd Place,U-14: 4th Place, U-16: 2nd Place, Youth: 3rd Place, Women: 2nd Place, Men: 3rd Place.
- Interleague 2006/2007: Women: 2nd Place, Men: 6th Place.
- 1st National Slovenian League: U-12: 3rd Place, U-14: 3rd, U-16: 3rd, Youth: 3rd, Women: 1st, Men: 3rd Place.
- National Indoor hockey Competition: U-10: 2nd Place, U-12: 3rd Place,U-14: 4th Place, U-16: 2nd Place, Youth: 3rd Place, Women: 1st Place, Men: 3rd Place.
In the Season 2005/2006 :
- Indoor competion 2005/2006: 3rd place Youth, 2nd place Women, 2nd place Men and 2nd place our Elementary scholars.
- National Field hockey competion 2005/2006: 2nd place women, 3rd place Youth, 2nd place Men
- International Interleague 2005/2006: 4 th place Women, 7th place Men
In 2006 are some of our players attending the following Seminars:
- 4 Elemtary scholars at the International Hockey Camp in Zagreb, Croatia
- Seminar for Referees in Bratislava
- 3 delegates and 5 Referees at the seminar in Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST HOCKEYSTICKS
Our hockeyclub was the organiser of the 30th European Club Championship Cup-winners Group-C 2003 from 5 - 8 June 2003.
Because of this event and under stimulation of our Technical Manager and Trainer, Mr. Jozef Crnko, members made a 15,22 m long and about 1200 Kg heavy fieldhockeystick.
The hockeystick is 1 of the biggest in the World and it remember also to this event in 2003.
Even the transport was a big happening.
You find the fieldhockeystick in front of our hockeyturf in Terme 3000, Moravske Toplice, Slovenia.
More interesting facts, you will find it in our Competition Section (click on the button "Competitions" above of this page).