PICTURES YOU WILL FIND IN OUR PHOTO GALLERY! (Special thanks to the participants who shared their pictures)
Here you find all INFORMATION about the EU-PROJECT: WITH SPORTS TO THE LIFE GOAL, SEE INFOPACK!
Also READ AND CONFIRM THE RULES AND INFORMATIONLETTER, WHICH IS OBLIGATORY FOR THE PARTICIPANTS!
All files you will find on this page, just scroll down.
THE PROJECT IS FROM 10 July till 17 July 2016 in Tešanovci + Moravske Toplice, Slovenia
Project is for the Youth: from 13-18 Years of age.
From each partner so 5 men and 5 women(for groupleader is no age limit)
PARTICIPANTS MUST JOIN THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK!:
Partners for this project are:
- HK Moravske Toplice, Slovenia
- LHV Phoenix Mattersburg, Austria
- HK Zelina, Croatia
- , Italy
HERE you can read more info about the Project:
WHAT ITI IS ABOUT?
With the sports that the goal of life is a Youth Exchange, whose main objective is to promote a healthy lifestyle for all and the
integration of young people into society through sport. There will be 36 participants aged 13 to 17 years from Croatia, Slovenia,
Austria and Italy with the help of youth leaders between 11. and 17. 7.2016 7:
- Improve the eating habits of young people and children from rural backgrounds and encourage them to actively regular activities
- Informing young people about the importance of healthy eating
- Realized the positive values of sport (equality, tolerance, non-discrimination, solidarity)
-, Found ways to integrate through sport.
After an exchange through sport we expand our European values such as equality, non-discrimination, tolerance and solidarity. We will
become active citizens who will promote international cooperation and exchange of good practices.
So we young people involved in the project have become able to increase social awareness about the importance of healthy lifestyles
and spread the practice of integration through sports.
In exchange, participants will be managed and implemented the following activities:
- Conducting round tables, debates and activities on the themes of healthy lifestyles, healthy diets, physical activity and sport among
the participants, with the occasional participation of athletes (active and disabled), personal trainers and dieticians
- Workshops for integration through sports, which can be carried along with persons with disabilities and others
- Practical outdoor sports activities
- Video workshop on the planning and realization of raising social awareness about the importance of physical activity for all
- Create a photo competition on the theme of well-being
- Workshop on the creation of a special brochure about the project purpose and results of the project.
The methodology used will be based entirely on informal peer education, inclusive approach of participants and non-formal learning situations.
Through group work and divided the tasks will ensure the active participation of each participant. Participants will take part in the decision-making
process which will create efficient work during the project.
After an exchange young people will become some sort of ambassadors for healthy lifestyles and care for the promotion of health among young people
through social networks and various events in different countries.