SLIKE O PROJEKTU NAJDETE V ALBUMI!
Vse informacije najdete v INFOPACK! in informator katere OBVEZNO MORE PREBRATI UDELEŽENCI PROJEKT!
Vse najdete spodaj na strani!
Projekt poteka od: 10. 7. 2016 - 17.7.2016 v Moravske Toplice in Tešanovci.
Starost za ekip v projekt je: 13-18 Let
Skupine je setavljeno iz 5 fant in 5 dekliče (Skupinska vodja morebiti več kot 18 let star)
Delavno jezik projekt je ANGLESKO
Udeleženci morejo prijaviti na projektne strani na FACEBOOK:
Partnerji v projekt so:
- HK Moravske Toplice, Slovenija
- LHV Phoenix Mattersburg, Avstrija
- HK Zelina, Hrvaška
Kaj počemo v tej projekt:
With the sports that the goal of life is a Youth Exchange, whose main objective is to promote a healthy lifestyle for
all and the integration of young people into society through sport. There will be 36 participants aged 13 to 17 years from
Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Italy with the help of youth leaders between 11. and 17. 7.2016
- Improve the eating habits of young people and children from rural backgrounds and encourage them to actively regular activities
- Informing young people about the importance of healthy eating
- Realized the positive values of sport (equality, tolerance, non-discrimination, solidarity)
-, Found ways to integrate through sport.
After an exchange through sport we expand our European values such as equality, non-discrimination, tolerance and solidarity. We
will become active citizens who will promote international cooperation and exchange of good practices.
So we young people involved in the project have become able to increase social awareness about the importance of healthy lifestyles
and spread the practice of integration through sports.
In exchange, participants will be managed and implemented the following activities:
- Conducting round tables, debates and activities on the themes of healthy lifestyles, healthy diets, physical activity and sport among
the participants, with the occasional participation of athletes (active and disabled), personal trainers and dieticians
- Workshops for integration through sports, which can be carried along with persons with disabilities and others
- Practical outdoor sports activities
- Video workshop on the planning and realization of raising social awareness about the importance of physical activity for all
- Create a photo competition on the theme of well-being
- Workshop on the creation of a special brochure about the project purpose and results of the project.
The methodology used will be based entirely on informal peer education, inclusive approach of participants and non-formal learning situations.
Through group work and divided the tasks will ensure the active participation of each participant. Participants will take part in the decision-making
process which will create efficient work during the project.
After an exchange young people will become some sort of ambassadors for healthy lifestyles and care for the promotion of health among young
people through social networks and various events in different countries.